Monday, January 9, 2017

R.O.C. Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum (Review)

R.O.C. Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum is a new product that I have secretly fallen in love with. I don't normally choose drug store brand products for my face but after becoming a Beauty Enthusiast for Walgreens, I decided to give some products a try. 

This serum is said to "Visibly reduce deep wrinkles" and while I don't have deep wrinkles on my face, I am starting to get some fine lines around my eyes and frown lines around my mouth, so I thought I'd give this one a try. 


The Formula

This product contains Retinol which I like to see in my facial products. I typically use a pretty potent form from MediK8 which is about $75 a bottle. I didn't expect this product from R.O.C. to really hold up to those standards, but after using it for two month or so, I really like it. Besides Retinol, it also contains magnesium, zinc, and copper to speed up skins renewal process and produce younger fresher looking skin. 

The formula is light, smooth serum that absorbs into skin nicely without leaving skin, sticky or greasy. I like this serum because just two or three small pumps is enough to cover your entire face, neck and chest. It does produce a slight tingly feeling but it is not bothersome. It has a fresh clean scent and is non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores. It is also a nice base for makeup and won't play tricks on your face makeup. 

Overall, I feel like it's a pretty good product. It does keep skin looking bright and fresh, and I like the price tag ($23.99 at Walgreens). Would I replace my normal MediK8 serum with it? Honestly, probably not. While it is a really good product if you're on a budget, my go-to serum is still going to be MediK8. 

Get It

R.O.C. Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum is available at Walgreens and Walgreens.com for $23.99. 


Disclosure: No compensation was received for this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment or suggestion? We would love to hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...